CHANGES WITHIN THE SALON AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Now that we have reopened our salon, we would like to assure you of our commitment to the health and wellbeing of all our clients and team. We want everyone to feel safe in the salon environment, so are following Government guidelines and more. We have adapted the way we work in order to protect both our clients and team. Please read through these new measures to ensure you are well prepared for your appointment.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon
- We have rearranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service
- Gowns and towels will be laundered after every use
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to serve refreshments but you may bring your own
- We are unable to have magazines in the salon
- We are providing all services apart from children and fringe trims until further notice
- All team members have been trained to care for our clients in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- We have agreed social distancing for our team members in communal team member areas
- Our team members have been briefed not to attend the salon if they have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or self-isolating
- All team members will be wearing PPE
Client Arrival and Reception
- Unfortunately, We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time. Please pre-book any appointments by telephone
- We will be staggering client appointment times
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the salon
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon
- Please minimise what you bring with you to the salon as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone
- We ask that you wait outside the salon at the time of your appointment until greeted by a member of our reception team as we do not have a waiting area due to the current guidelines.
- The reception area will have a screen to adhere with social distancing measures
We Ask that you, Our Clients
- Arrive at the time of your appointment
- To wear a face mask at all times whilst in the salon
- To use hand sanitiser on entry to the salon
- Because of the contact stylists may have with your hair before it is washed at the basin, we ask that you come in with washed (and dry) hair.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or are self-isolating
- Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating
- We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon or speak with a member of the team
May we take this opportunity to thank you for your continued co-operation & support throughout these unprecedented times.