CHANGES WITHIN THE SALON AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR APPOINTMENT
We would like to assure you of our ongoing commitment to the health and wellbeing of all our clients and our team. We want everyone to feel safe in the salon environment.
We are following Government guidelines and more, and have adapted the way we work in order to allow the maximum protection for us all.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon
- Every surface is cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment
- Gowns and towels are laundered after every use
- We ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open wherever possible
- We are providing all services, apart from children, until further notice
- All team members have been trained to care for our clients in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- We have agreed social distancing for our team members in communal team member areas
- Our team members have been briefed not to attend the salon if they have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or self-isolating
- All team members will be wearing PPE
We Ask that you, Our Clients
- Wear a face mask at all times while in the salon
- Use a hand sanitiser on entry to the salon
- Contact us and re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature, are feeling unwell or are self-isolating
- Attend your appointments alone
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns so please feel free to call the salon or speak to a member of the team.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for your continued co-operation and support throughout these challenging times.